Apply to become a Fundraising Trainee!
If you have some experience working in fundraising or administration and would like to further your career in a cultural charity, then a Fundraising Trainee role could be for you!
Why we need you:
We are looking for a dedicated person to assist in generating fundraising revenue for Phase 3 of The Prehistory Centre.
Celtic Harmony is a charity that aims to improve the well-being of children, young people and adults through an emotive experience of life in Prehistory, creating a more sustainable future in harmony with the natural world.
Benefits to you:
- Opportunity to gain experience in a fundraising role in a growing charity
- Enable you to ‘make a difference’ and the charity to improve well-being for more children, young people and adults.
- In-house and External Training
- Work as part of a dynamic charity team
The ideal candidate will have:
- educated to degree level
- some experience in fundraising desirable but not essential
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- good organisational skills
- able to use your initiative
- ability to work in a team
- good communication skills- verbal and written
- strong IT skills with experience on Apple Mac
- ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- your own transport due to rural location of office and site
|Location||Celtic Harmony Office – Welwyn, Hertfordshire and Celtic Harmony Camp – Brickendon, Near Hertford, Hertfordshire|
|Remuneration||£16,016 to £17,077 pro rata gross per annum, on a monthly rota which may occasionally include weekends. Remuneration dependent on experience with the opportunity to becoming a Senior Fundraising Trainee earning £19,281 after 12 months and the possibility to progress to Fundraising Assistant after 24 months earning £20,000 gross per annum pro rata.|
|Start Date||January / February 2020|
|Hours||Full-time 40 Hours per Week|
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Celtic Harmony Camp
(01438) 718 543