Active Work Experience
Summer Conservation and Archery Engagement Activities for Strive participants.
- Gain traditional craft and conservation skills
- Meet new people
- Spend time outdoors in the relaxing, friendly environment of Celtic Harmony Camp
- Learn to accurately shoot with a bow
- Gain workplace skills: goal setting, concentration and teamwork
- Participate in healthy, fun recreation in a beautiful woodland setting
Book a taster day, or a longer course of several sessions. Activities are flexible! Tea, coffee and all equipment provided.
Find out if you are eligible to join the Strive programme and take part in these exciting courses!
STRIVE is a part of the Building Better Opportunities programme, jointly funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund.
Make a difference to young people’s lives…
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Celtic Harmony Camp
(01438) 718 543