Iron Age Challenge
Target Audience: Corporate Groups, INSET Teacher Training
A flexible program tailored to the needs of your team, perfect for a range of corporate events
- Team Building Days to strengthen your workforce by improving collaboration and increasing effectiveness
- Away Days to thank your staff as valued members of your organisation
- Meetings and Conferences the unique setting of the Chieftain Roundhouse
- INSET days for teachers, you will learn lots of crafts to take back to the classroom
Your quest is to keep your clan well Fed and Free in Iron Age Britain!
You need to work together to survive! Complete the challenges around Celtic Harmony Camp to earn Golden Coins for your clan.
At the start of the day each clan is given a bag of silver coins and must earn enough gold coins to trade for your Lunchtime Feast.
Lunch is served under the Feasting Shelter with a range of options from traditional Hog Roast to cold buffet, all freshly prepared with quality ingredients from local suppliers.
Refreshed after lunch, you need to earn sufficient gold coins to pay for your freedom!
Benefits for You and your Team
- You will work together to common goals, encouraging an inclusive spirit, increasing effectiveness and improving collaboration
- You will learn new skills and discover new strengths to earn gold coins for your clan! See a new side to yourself and to your colleagues in the Iron Age Challenge!
- You will be inspired to think laterally to create innovative ideas in order to overcome the challenges of the day, including Survival, Archery and other Celtic Skills.
- Your communication skills will improve as you relax in the natural setting of a real Celtic Village set in acres of beautiful woodland.
- You will develop self-confidence through the rewarding visual results of hands-on tasks, lead by fun & inspirational Celtic characters.
- You will plan and work towards SMART(Specific, Measurable, Acceptable, Realistic, Time) goals to successfully complete the quest. You will be able to buy or will be given the skills to complete each challenge, which you must plan & action!
- You will create goodwill by organising a unique day giving back to Celtic Harmony Camp, a valued community project where over 10,000 school children and local families enjoy learning more about the natural environment through fun Celtic activities.
- You will show your environmental commitment by choosing a day with Virtually No Carbon Footprint :
- Natural materials are sustainably harvested from the woodland
- Your transport emissions will be minimised as a tree is planted per clan to offset energy used in transport & catering
- Using the team building expertise of a Social Enterprise and Environmental Organisation.
- Sustainable energy is used at the Camp- solar powered green toilet facilities.
Talk to our Events Coordinator direct on tel:01438 718543 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to tailor-make a Celtic Corporate Day for your team.
Improving collaboration and increasing effectiveness
I’d like to thank you and your wonderful staff for providing us with a really excellent team day. I know from the reaction of everyone involved just how much we all enjoyed ourselves – we have some great photos to prove the point!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get your Free 26 page Prehistory Lesson Plan with Cartoon Resources when you sign up for Newsletter!
Celtic Harmony Camp
(01438) 718 543