Saturday 23 July – Sunday 7 August
Enjoy a family day out this summer at Celtic Harmony Camp, a hidden gem in the Hertfordshire countryside with its thatched roundhouses located in a beautiful native woodland. Join us for a day of fun, activities and good food as you journey through Prehistory with displays, talks, quests, activities and pizza from our wood fired pizza oven every day!
- Boudicca Warrior Quest
- Look the part with Torcs and Face painting
- Take a photo with a member of our Celtic tribe
- Make a Lughnasadh torch
- From Hoof to Garment: how we made our clothes
- Warrior Talk and Training
- Test your skills in our Celtic Games
- Listen to a Story
- Fire Procession at the end of the day
Celtic Harmony Camp is a ‘Covid Safe Venue’ with Good to Go pledge. We have measures in place to keep your stay safe such as social distancing, limited visitor numbers (pre-bookings only), staggered entry slots, one-way quest trail hand sanitisers and regular cleaning. There is no picnicking and we accept guide dogs only at Celtic Harmony Camp, Bourne Wood as it is a conservation area. We suggest that you book your lunch on arrival outside the café, to give each family their own space to collect their food and enjoy in one of the eating areas. Food is made from fresh ingredients every day so the menu may vary slightly and will include dishes such as chips, hog roast, pizza, snacks and hot drinks with vegan and gluten free options.
Price per person
- No picnicking and we accept guide dogs only
- Please note we can only accept booking for up to 6 people
- Please note under 4 year olds come FREE
- Day starts at 10am and finishes at 4pm
- Please book your entry slot to socially distance
- Talks & Demos run from 11.00am to 3.30pm
- Café open all day with food served from 11.45, please pre-order when you arrive and we will give you a lunch time slot.
Please set quantity to number of persons attending