Book your adventure
Family Days Out
Enjoy a family day out in a unique outdoor setting at Celtic Harmony Camp, a small open air museum, with thatched roundhouses located in beautiful native woodland. Explore on a woodland quest and enjoy:
- A Stone Age Tool Talk in Prehistory Centre
- Visiting the Stone Age Cave
- Making your own cave drawing
- Practice your aim on the mammoth in hunting zone
- Weaving your Celtic Dream Catchers
- Building your own woodland shelter
- Crafting your own prehistoric pot
- Watching the Friction Fire lighting display
- Listening to a Celtic story around the fire
There is no picnicking and we accept guide dogs only at Celtic Harmony Camp, Bourne Wood as it is a conservation area.
We suggest that you book your lunch on arrival outside the café, to give each family their own space to collect their food and enjoy in one of the eating areas. Food is made from fresh ingredients every day so the menu may vary slightly and will include dishes such as cheesy pasta, chips, hog roast, pizza, snacks and hot drinks with vegan and gluten free options.
Book your tickets: Select a date and arrival time
- We are only open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Please book one £10 per person ticket, except for children aged 3 and under as they come free.
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit. The time slot is for your arrival time only, first entry slot is at 10am and the day ends at 5pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable for your use only and are not available for resale
- We’ll send your booking confirmation by email.