Enjoy a family day out in a unique outdoor setting at Celtic Harmony Camp, a small open air museum, with thatched roundhouses located in beautiful native woodland. Celebrate the start of the Celtic New Year ‘Samhain’ with a day of activities
- Make your Faery Broomsticks
- Craft a Salt dough pumpkin
- Burn your worries and hang your wish on the wishing trees
- Exploring the Haunted Forest
- Carve your own pumpkin
- Prehistory Talks & Demos
- Building your own woodland shelter
- Samhain Fire
- Listening to a Celtic story around the fire at the end of the day
- Den building
On Sunday 31 October we are excited to be welcoming back performing artists Sarah Rundle Storyteller, Stephanie Hughes Facepainter from Whatsaface and drumming from Neverworld. There is no picnicking and we accept guide dogs only at Celtic Harmony Camp, Bourne Wood as it is a conservation area. We suggest that you book your lunch on arrival outside the café, to give each family their own space to collect their food and enjoy in one of the eating areas. Food is made from fresh ingredients every day so the menu may vary slightly and will include hot dishes such as Celtic broth, Jacket potatoes, Sausages and chips, snacks and hot drinks with vegan and gluten free options. We guarantee that if you book this September and then need to cancel as a result of further Covid 19 restrictions we will reschedule your experience or provide a full refund.
Price per person
You need to book enough places for all the children over 3 years old and all adults. If there is only one place left, please do not book that place unless you are an adult visiting on your own.
If you do not have a place booked you unfortunately will not be let in.
Book your tickets: Select a date and arrival time
- Please book one £10 per person ticket, except for children aged 3 and under as they come free.
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit. The time slot is for your arrival time only, first entry slot is at 10am and the day ends at 4pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable for your use only and are not available for resale
- We’ll send your booking confirmation by email.
Please set quantity to number of persons attending