Book your adventure
October Half Term Days Out
Enjoy a family day out in a unique outdoor setting at Celtic Harmony Camp, a small open air museum, with thatched roundhouses located in beautiful native woodland. Celebrate the start of the Celtic New Year ‘Samhain’ with a day of activities
- Autumn Crafts
- Exploring the Haunted Forest
- Carve your own pumpkin
- Primitive Skills Talks & Demos
- Building your own woodland shelter
- Samhain Bonfire
- Listening to a Celtic story around the fire
Plus all the old favourites : den building, practice your aim on the mammoth in hunting zone or visit the Stone Age Cave! There is no picnicking and we accept guide dogs only at Celtic Harmony Camp, Bourne Wood as it is a conservation area. We suggest that you book your lunch on arrival outside the café, to give each family their own space to collect their food and enjoy in one of the eating areas. Food is made from fresh ingredients every day so the menu may vary slightly and will include dishes such as hog roast, Celtic broth, snacks and hot drinks with vegan and gluten free options. We guarantee that if you book this September and then need to cancel as a result of further Covid 19 restrictions we will reschedule your experience or provide a full refund.
Book your tickets: Select a date and arrival time
- Please book one £10 per person ticket, except for children aged 3 and under as they come free.
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit. The time slot is for your arrival time only, first entry slot is at 10am and the day ends at 5pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable for your use only and are not available for resale
- We’ll send your booking confirmation by email.