Livestream Prehistory into your Classroom
Live stream a Prehistory Person direct from Celtic Harmony Camp into your classroom for a creative hands-on workshop direct from the Stone, Bronze or Iron Age! Bring your Prehistory topic to life with a range of remote learning workshops, guided by a costumed educator to inspire your pupils with the workshop of your choice.
- Stone Age – Explore the Stone Age Cave with our hunter-gatherer artist, see the animals including horses, deer and aurochs. Learn how we made paint from natural mineral pigment and learn to make your own cave art!
- Bronze Age – Discover more about the Beaker People and their pottery techniques from our Bronze Age crafts person. Make your own coil pot and be inspired by Beaker culture to decorate your own pot.
- Iron Age – Boudicca is calling for more warriors! Following a warrior training on the main weapons used in battle against the Romans, your pupils get to design their own shield inspired by Celtic art.
How to Book
- Please reserve one remote learning workshop per school so that we can make the programme accessible to as many schools as possible.
- Remote Learning lessons are streamed at 9:30 and 14:30, Monday through Friday.
- Celtic Harmony Camp use Google Meet for our streaming service. The account and app are free to create and download.
- You will need to allow 30 minutes for the lesson.
- Please give a reachable telephone number in case there are any technical difficulties on the day of the lesson.
- We will send you a booking confirmation by email with further information on what supplies you will need.
- Materials for the activity can typically be found at your local county supply, if there is anything that you are having trouble getting yourself we will help you as best possible.