Fundraising and Communications Assistant
Apply to become a Fundraising and Communications Assistant!
If you have some experience working in fundraising or administration and would like to further your career in a cultural charity, then a Fundraising Trainee role could be for you!
This is an exciting position to work with the senior management to communicate the charitable work of Celtic Harmony and assist in income generation through trust fundraising, grant applications and communication campaigns as part of the Fundraising & Communications Strategy.
The role will be to assist the CEO and the Heritage Director in researching, identifying, bid writing and reporting back to funders and assisting in online and offline charity communications.
- You will need an extremely professional attitude with an eye for detail and excellent customer relation skills to work in a dynamic environment in order to meet charity objectives. If you are looking to join a growing charity with exciting opportunities and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, then this is your chance to make a real difference. The post holder will have communication and bid writing skills and will be able to work to deadlines to meet both short-term and longer-term targets, as part of the fundraising and communications strategy.
Celtic Harmony is a charity that aims to improve the well-being of children, young people and adults through an emotive experience of life in Prehistory, creating a more sustainable future in harmony with the natural world.
Benefits to you:
- Opportunity to gain experience in a fundraising role in a growing charity
- Enable you to ‘make a difference’ and the charity to improve well-being for more children, young people and adults.
- In-house and External Training
- Work as part of a dynamic charity team
|Location||Celtic Harmony Office – Welwyn, Hertfordshire and Celtic Harmony Camp – Brickendon, Near Hertford, Hertfordshire|
|Role||Fundraising and Communications Assistant|
|Remuneration||£16,016 to £17,077 pro rata gross per annum, on a monthly rota which may occasionally include weekends. Remuneration dependent on experience with the opportunity to progress to Fundraising Officer after 24 months earning £20,000 gross per annum pro rata.|
|Start Date||Spring 2020|
|Hours||Full-time 40 Hours per Week|
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Celtic Harmony Camp
(01438) 718 543